Who We Are
- Provides a high quality music program that keeps children motivated and stimulated with singing, playing, musical instruments, and moving to music.
- The classes assist children in expressing their emotions, gain self-confidence, increase vocabulary, learn to memorize, develop artistic appreciation, enhance socialization skills, follow directions, learn to pretend, participate in creative movement, improve physical coordination and listening skills.
- This program is designed for students between the ages of 6 months to 5 years of age with specialized attention to your child’s particular stage of development.
- This program is a no-fail learning experience whereby all children will be successful while discovering the exciting world of musical sound and rhythm in high-energy classes.
Important facts to know and understand about Jingle jam:
- Classes will be divided by age, depending on the enrollment. Class size minimum is 4.
- Classes will be held weekly for 30 minutes.
- Monthly tuition: $40.00 based on location.
- Tuition fee is NOT prorated due to your child’s absence or school closing.
- Payment is due by the FIRST CLASS of each month with either check, cash, or credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- To withdraw from the program by the 20th of the current month for the upcoming month please contact Sarah Brown at 850-528-3161 or email@example.com (mail to: 1260 Timberlane Rd. Tallahassee, FL 32312). Notifying the preschool or facility is not withdrawing. Notification must be done in writing.
- Return checks will have a $25 fee and late fee of $10 will be charged 5 days after the due date.
- You may participate for one trial class before you make a monthly commitment. You may fax your registration form to 850-668-8507 or complete online at www.jinglejam.net